Daniella Rubinovitz speaks about art as a practical tool for leadership. She is passionate about enabling both individuals and businesses to visually express and dialogue with their visions. She has developed a proven system for unlocking and applying this subconscious knowledge. In her process the information that has been accessed is forwarded into commitment and action.
Have Daniella present at your next conference, seminar, or event, both in person or simulcast!
It’s easy! Just do the following:
Resources for Event Planners
When you engage Daniella Rubinovitz to speak, present, or train at your conference, seminar, or event, we make it easy to promote! To help you, as an event planner, put together your flyers, handouts, pamphlets, and ads, we have assembled the most commonly-asked-for resources.
1) Check out Daniella’s speaking topics, including:
- Art as a tool for Leadership: Deepen your understanding of any topic and translate your isights into action.
- Art focus on our values and commitments: Exploring our topics through art uncovers our values. This empowers right and left hemisphere commitments moving forward. In doing so we say yes to what is working for us and no to what isn’t.
- Art communicates: A picture speaks more than a thousand words and functions at a deep level beyond verbal communication.
Daniella has shared the stage with: John Assaraf (author and contributor of the film- The Secret), Andrea J. Lee (CEO- Wealthy thought Leader), Lisa Sasevich (Sales conversion expert).
Daniella adjusts topics to the needs of your audience.
2) Hire Daniella to speak!
3) Visit Our Resources for Media Planners below
- To make it easy to promote Daniella as your event presenter, we have put together the information you need for your advertisements, flyers, and handouts.